Global CRISPR Technology Market 2018-2027 – Focus on Product, Applications, Geographical Analysis, Industry …
Dublin, April 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global CRISPR Technology Market – Focus on Product, Applications, Geographical Analysis, Industry Insights and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast (2018-2027)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global CRISPR Technology Market Expected to Reach $10.55 Billion by 2027
The CRISPR technology industry is focused on the development of gene therapeutics for the treatment of various genetic disorders such as thalassemia, haemophilia, and sickle cell anaemia, among others. The increasing prevalence of genetic disorders is promoting the growth of the CRISPR technology, for better treatment and improved quality of life of patients.
The CRISPR technology include designing tools, library, control kits, plasmids, vectors, proteins, gRNA and other products to perform the desired experiment and study the obtained results. Currently, CRISPR technology is considered a valuable tool for the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies to conduct cost effective and highly efficient genome editing procedures. Moreover, advancements of CRISPR technology reduced turn-around time and complexity of genome editing process. The CRISPR technology provides several opportunities to develop the one-time treatment for various rare genetic disorders.
The pharmaceutical industry is witnessing the growth of pipeline of candidates developed using CRISPR technology. Several biopharmaceutical companies are now indulging in the research and development of such CRISPR based therapies. Furthermore, the advent of genome editing technologies in molecular research has enabled the companies to target the root cause of genetic and chronic diseases, with one-time procedure and develop gene therapeutics to remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the CRISPR technology market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements of the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the products associated with the global CRISPR technology market, across different regions. The market has been segmented into product’, application’, and regions’.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- How did the CRISPR technology market evolve, and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global CRISPR technology market?
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market?
- How are the influencing factors will affect the industry attractiveness?
- How the CRISPR technology is being utilized for the development of therapeutics?
- How the investments by public & private companies, and government organizations will affect the global CRISPR technology market?
- What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global CRISPR technology market in 2017?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018- 2027?
- What will be the growth rate of the CRISPR technology during the forecast period?
- How will each segment of the global CRISPR technology market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2027?
- Which product segment, and application segment is expected to register the highest CAGR for the CRISPR technology market?
- What are the major benefits of the implementation of CRISPR technology in different field of applications including biological research, agricultural biotech, industrial biotech, and therapeutics & drug discovery?
- What is the market size of CRISPR technology in different countries of the world?
- Which geographical region will contribute to the highest sales of CRISPR technology?
- Who are the key players in the CRISPR technology market and what are their contributions?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
1.2 CRISPR Technology Approach
1.3 Evolution of CRISPR Technology
1.4 CRISPR Technology: Areas of Interest
1.5 CRISPR Technology: Future Potential
1.6 Global Market
1.7 Assumptions and Limitations
2 Market Dynamics
2.2 Impact Analysis
2.3 Market Drivers
2.4 Market Restraints
2.5 Market Opportunities
3 Competitive Landscape
3.2 Key Developments and Strategies
3.3 Product Launches and Enhancements
3.4 Joint Ventures, Partnerships and Collaborations
3.5 Mergers and Acquisitions
3.6 Business Expansions, Awards, Recognitions, Certifications and Others
3.7 Industry Attractiveness
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.8 Pipeline Analysis
4 Industry Insights
4.2 Patent Analysis
4.3 Funding Scenario
4.3.1 Funding Scenario: Public Companies
4.3.2 Funding Scenario: Private Companies
4.3.3 Funding Scenario: Investments by Government Organizations
4.4 Legal Requirements and Regulations
4.5 List of Regulatory Bodies
5 Global CRISPR Technology Market, by Product
5.2 Designing Tools
5.4 Control Kits
6 Global CRISPR Technology Market, by Application
6.2 Biological Research
6.3 Agricultural Biotech
6.4 Industrial Biotech
6.5 Therapeutics and Drug Discovery
7 Global CRISPR Technology Market, by Region
8 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Applied StemCell, Inc.
- Cellecta, Inc.
- Corporate Summary
- Dharmacon, Inc.
- DiaCarta, Inc.
- EdiGene, Inc.
- GeneCopoeia, Inc.
- Genedata AG
- Global Presence
- Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), Inc.
- Mirus Bio LLC
- New England Biolabs
- OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Oxford Genetics Ltd.
- Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation (A Subsidiary of Merck KGaA)
- Synthego Corporation
- System Biosciences, LLC
- Takara Bio USA Inc. (A Subsidiary of Takara Bio Inc.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals
- TransOMIC technologies inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpx9xh/global_crispr?w=12
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Genomics
Published at Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:09:00 +0000