Global CRISPR Market (2019 to 2028) – Advancements in the Applications of Gene-Based Therapy Presents Opportunities – ResearchAndMarkets.com – Business Wire
The global CRISPR market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 23.95% over the forecasting period 2019-2028.
The increasing lifestyle-oriented diseases, the rising prevalence of genetic diseases and the growing application of drugs are the primary factors driving the growth of the CRISPR market. In addition, the increasing geriatric population and the rising incidence of genetic ailments are also likely to lead to an increase in demand for global CRISPR technology.
However, ethical issues associated with the technology and the changing regulatory environment is restraining the market. The market is also challenged by the availability of alternate technologies and the lack of awareness regarding CRISPR. But, the advancements in the gene-based therapy application and the increased demand for CRISPR will create market opportunities.
The global market report covers the countries from North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
Asia-Pacific is likely to be the fastest-growing for the CRISPR market in the world. With the rapidly advancing technological developments and the wide range of applications of CRISPR technology in countries like India and China, regional growth is expected in the next few years. China has already started various gene-editing research work focusing on the CRISPR technology market.
- Growing Lifestyle-Oriented Diseases
- Surging Prevalence of Genetic Diseases
- Increasing Application of Drugs
- Rising Aging Population
- Incidence of Genetic Ailments
- Ethical and Social Issues Associated With CRISPR Technology
- Changing Regulatory Environment
- Increased Demand for CRISPR
- Advancements in the Applications of Gene-Based Therapy
- Alternative Technologies
- Lack of Awareness Regarding the Technology
- Applied Stemcell
- Caribou Biosciences Inc
- Crispr Therapeutics
- Editas Medicine
- Genecopoeia Inc
- Genedata Ag
- Horizon Discovery Ltd
- Integrated Dna Technologies Inc
- Intellia Therapeutics Inc
- New England Biolabs
- Origene Technologies Inc
- Precision Biosciences
- Sangamo Therapeutics
- Sigma-Aldrich (Merck Kgaa)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Transposagen Bio (Hera Biolabs)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/so6ult
Published at Mon, 22 Jun 2020 15:27:00 +0000